1. Which of the following is not the advantage of machines?
A. Help to travel
B. Help to know the time
C. Help to move heavy loads
D. Help to increase harmful effect to environment
2. These are the steps to design a machine. Arrange the steps in the
I. Identify the problem
II. Build the model as planned
III. Choose the design from the sketches made
IV. Generate a few ideas to make comparisons
A. I, II, III and IV
B. II, III, I and IV
C. I, IV,III and II
D. I, IV, II and III
Choose the true or false for the statements below
1. Machines help us to do things that we cannot do.
2. Work is done easily without the invention of machines.
3. We need to make the model before identify the problem we face.
4. Machines carry us from one place to another, for example, cars, trains, ship and airplanes.
5. A machine is invented to solve certain problems that we face.