Circle the correct answers.
1. Which of the following surfaces produces the highest frictional force?
2. On which type of surface will a marble ball roll the fastest?
D. Wooden block
3. Which surface has the lowest frictional force?
Choose True or False for the statements below.
1. The rougher the surface, the smaller the friction produced.
2. A ball moves slower on glass than on the sandpaper as the surface of glass is
rougher than the sandpaper.
3. When friction is small, the trolley can move a longer distance before it stops.
4. The dry surface creates a smaller frictional force compared to the oily surface.
5. The amount of friction depends on the types of surface.