- Laman Utama
- My Lesson - SCIENCE YEAR 6
- My Worksheet - SCIENCE 6
- My Video - Science
- My Microteaching - BAHASA MELAYU TAHUN 1
- My Macroteaching - BAHASA MELAYU TAHUN 1
- Useful Link ( SCIENCE )
- BAHASA MELAYU ( TAHUN 2 )
- Glossary for Science
- Bank soalan & jawapan Bahasa Melayu Tahun 2
- My Video - BM Tahun 2
- BAHASA MELAYU ( TAHUN 3 )
- Visit To A Zoo ( Johor Bahru )
Sunday, 27 November 2011
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Thursday, 24 November 2011
Saturday, 19 November 2011
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the simple machine helps Ali go faster when he cycles?
A. Gear C. Levers
B. Screws D. Wedges
2. Which characteristic of light causes an eclipse to form?
A. Light can be reflected C. Light consists of seven colours
B. Light is a form of energy D. Light travels in a straight path
3. What is the function of the pulley?
A. To lift heavy objects C. To move objects more quickly
B. To fix two objects together D. To change the direction of moving objects
4. Which of the following are wedges?
A. Saw and tap C. Spanner and screws
B. Ramp and crane D. Chisel and door stopper
5. An eclipse of the Sun can only be observed during the ____________.
A. day C. weekend
B. night D. weekdays
6. What happens during Eclipse of the Sun?
A. The air becomes hot C. The sky becomes dark
B. The sky appears red D. The air becomes dusty
Fill in the blanks with the correct answer.
1. When waste matter ( ) , poisonous and flammable gases are
2. The microorganisms which disintegrate dead plants, animals and other organic waste are called ( ) .
3. The rubbish that is collected must be burnt in incinerators or placed
in ( ) .
4. Smoke and gases from factories cause ( ) pollution.
5. Air and water pollution can cause ( ) .
1. Which of the following is not the advantage of machines?
A. Help to travel
B. Help to know the time
C. Help to move heavy loads
D. Help to increase harmful effect to environment
2. These are the steps to design a machine. Arrange the steps in the
I. Identify the problem
II. Build the model as planned
III. Choose the design from the sketches made
IV. Generate a few ideas to make comparisons
A. I, II, III and IV
B. II, III, I and IV
C. I, IV,III and II
D. I, IV, II and III
Choose the true or false for the statements below
1. Machines help us to do things that we cannot do.
2. Work is done easily without the invention of machines.
3. We need to make the model before identify the problem we face.
4. Machines carry us from one place to another, for example, cars, trains, ship and airplanes.
5. A machine is invented to solve certain problems that we face.
1. Which of the following statements is not true about complex machine?
A. It consists of one simple machine only.
B. It is made up of more than one simple machine.
C. It is more complicated than the simple machine.
D. Examples of complex machine are bicycle and wheelbarrow.
2. Which of the complex machine and its simple machine components is not matched correctly?
Wheel and axle, lever
Wheel and axle, gears