- Laman Utama
- My Lesson - SCIENCE YEAR 6
- My Worksheet - SCIENCE 6
- My Video - Science
- My Microteaching - BAHASA MELAYU TAHUN 1
- My Macroteaching - BAHASA MELAYU TAHUN 1
- Useful Link ( SCIENCE )
- BAHASA MELAYU ( TAHUN 2 )
- Glossary for Science
- Bank soalan & jawapan Bahasa Melayu Tahun 2
- My Video - BM Tahun 2
- BAHASA MELAYU ( TAHUN 3 )
- Visit To A Zoo ( Johor Bahru )
Sunday, 27 November 2011
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Thursday, 24 November 2011
Saturday, 19 November 2011
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the simple machine helps Ali go faster when he cycles?
A. Gear C. Levers
B. Screws D. Wedges
2. Which characteristic of light causes an eclipse to form?
A. Light can be reflected C. Light consists of seven colours
B. Light is a form of energy D. Light travels in a straight path
3. What is the function of the pulley?
A. To lift heavy objects C. To move objects more quickly
B. To fix two objects together D. To change the direction of moving objects
4. Which of the following are wedges?
A. Saw and tap C. Spanner and screws
B. Ramp and crane D. Chisel and door stopper
5. An eclipse of the Sun can only be observed during the ____________.
A. day C. weekend
B. night D. weekdays
6. What happens during Eclipse of the Sun?
A. The air becomes hot C. The sky becomes dark
B. The sky appears red D. The air becomes dusty