Circle the correct answer.
1. Food preservation is important because
I. it prevents wastage of food
II. it helps to store food longer
III. it can prolong the shelf life of the food
IV. preserved food is healthier than fresh food
A. I, II and III
B. I, III and IV
C. II, III and IV
D. I, II, III and IV
2. All the following statements explain the importance of food preservation except _____________.
A. food lasts longer
B. food wastage is reduced
C. food can be stored easier
D. the vitamin content of food can be enhanced
3. Why is food preservation important?
A. It spoils the food
B. It helps to store food longer
C. It makes the food smell nice
D. It improves the taste of the food
Circle with the correct answer.
1. Preserved food is easy to store and has long shelf life.
2. Food preservation prevents food wastage.
3. Food cannot last long if it is preserved.
4. Dried food is difficult to store because it is heavy and requires a lot of
5. Food preservation allows food to be eaten at certain season only.True