Circle the correct answers.
1. Which of the following statements is not true?
A. All moving objects have speed.
B. Speed for a stationary object is slow.
C. Speed shows how fast an object moves.
D. Speed is the distance travelled by an object per unit time.
2. Which of the following is needed to determine the speed of an object?
I. The direction moved by the object
II. The distance travelled by the object
III. Time taken by an object to travel in a given distance
IV. The surface condition that the object moved across
A. I and II
B. II and III
C. II and IV
D. III and IV
3. A lorry travels a distance of 240 km in 4 hours. What is its speed?
A. 20 km/h
B. 40 km/h
C. 60 km/h
D. 80 km/h
1.__________________ shows how fast an object moves.
2. Every ________________ object has speed.
3. A _______________ object has no speed.
4. Speed is the ________________ travelled by an object per unit time.