Choose True or False for the statements below.
1. An endangered species is a type of animal or plant which no longer exists in
2. Examples of extinct animals are gorilla, bear and rhinoceros.
3. Extinct animals can no longer be found on earth.
4. If the human activities are not controlled, many animals will face the danger of
5. Tigers are hunted for their skins and bones.
Fill in the correct answer.
1. Examples of ( ) plants are the Rafflesia and pitcher
2. Wooly Mammoth and Quagga are ( ) animals.
3. Animals and plants are facing the danger of extinction due to illegal and
4. Tiger and lion are threatened with extinction when their natural
( )in the forest is cleared.